Dietary Info: Vegan
- 30g dried Sea Spaghetti
- Red chili
- Sesame oil
- Tamari, Soy Sauce
- Rapeseed oil
- 25g Mushrooms, shimeji
- 25g Mushrooms, shitake
- 25g Mushrooms, oyster
- 25g Mushrooms, button (large)
- 20g Mushrooms, enoki
- Seaweed Green Nori Flakes
- 40g Carrot
- Hijiki seaweed
- 20g Julienne red pepper
- Mizuna leaves
- Water 20g
- Tamari, Soy Sauce 10g
- Sugar, coconut 5g
- Mirin 3g
- Sesame Oil 1g
- Rapeseed oil 6g
- Lemon juice 14g
- Tamari, Soy sauce 10g
- Cayenne Pepper
- Garlic peeled
- Black Pepper
- White and black sesame seeds
Soak the Sea Spaghetti for 30 minutes, rinse and drain.
Soak the Hijiki Seaweed for 10 minutes, rinse and drain.
FOR THE DRESSING:
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together (rapeseed oil, lemon juice, tamari, cayenne pepper, garlic, black pepper), then blend until even, and keep aside.
FOR THE HIJIKI MARINADE:
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients (water, tamari, fruit sugar, mirin and sesame oil) in a pan.
- Add the soaked hijiki to the marinade and cover with foil and bring to the boil, turn down and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
FOR THE SEA SPAGHETTI:
- Chop chilli and finely julienne the ginger.
- Place the sea spaghetti in a large pot. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes until cooked. (it should have a slight bite to it)
- Drain off the cooked sea spaghetti and cut the sea spaghetti into smaller strands.
- Add the chilli and ginger and drizzle in the tamari and sesame oil, and mix well whilst the sea spaghetti is still hot
- Chill and let the flavours infuse the spaghetti.
FOR THE MUSHROOM MIX:
- Prep the mushrooms and julienne the carrots.
- Heat the oil in a pan then add the shimeji, shitake and button mushrooms and stir fry until just cooked then add in the oyster mushrooms.
- When the mushroom mix is cooked take it off the heat and add in the enoki mushrooms, nori sprinkles and coat with 2/3 of the dressing.
- Place the mizuna lettuce on the plate.
- Place the mixed sea spaghetti on top.
- Place the coated mixed mushrooms on top of the sea spaghetti.
- Drizzle the remaining 1/3 of the dressing over the top and garnish with the julienne red pepper.