This yummy dip makes the perfect afternoon snack and conjures up dreams of holidaying in the Mediterranean. Dip away!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Wheat free, Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegetarian
- 280g artichoke hearts in oil,
- 400g can cannellini beans,
- Small handful of flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 500g sugar snap peas
- Drain the artichoke hearts and cannellini beans.
- Place the artichoke hearts in a food processor with the cannellini beans, parsley and lemon juice. Blitz to a smooth paste.
- Spoon the dip into a small serving bowl and serve with the sugar snap peas for a nice crunch.
Substitute the sugar snaps with corn chips or oatcakes or any other raw vegetables if you fancy. This can be kept in the refrigerator for up to four days.