Terms & Conditions for Entering
Below you will find the terms and conditions for entering The Pure Package Wellness Awards 2018. Please make sure you have read these before submitting an entry.
The Pure Package Wellness Awards 2017 (the “Awards”) are administered by the The Pure Package Ltd.
- The Awards are open to United Kingdom based companies.
- The eligibility period for entries is between 01/07/2017 and 01/11/2017.
- Persons completing entries commit that they are authorised to do so and agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions.
- The deadline for award entries is 01/11/2017 at 5pm. Award entries must be submitted online.
- Nominations are free of charge.
- More than one category can be entered.
- Descriptions of the winner’s submissions and those on the shortlist will be published in connection with the Awards; by entering, you agree to reasonable use of your company and/or publication name in promotional material and news reporting.
- Winning entries will be displayed at the Awards ceremony and on The Pure Package websites; and as conditions of entry and/or acceptance of any award a licence is granted to The Pure Package for these purposes.
- Information supplied as part of entries will be treated as confidential and only used for the purposes of the Awards.
- Judges have the right to determine the standard of an Award and to withhold an Award in any category if, in their view, entries are not of sufficient merit.
- Judges may reallocate an entry to a different category.
- The judges’ decisions are final, and no judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- The winner of each category will be announced at the Awards ceremony due to take place in September 2016.
- There will be no prior disclosure.
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the material listed at 6 above, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
- To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, entrants to the Awards agree not to hold The Pure Package liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred in connection with entering the Awards, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through entering the Awards, attending the Awards, alteration of the Awards schedule, cancellation of the Awards, or any error or omission on the part of The Pure Package. This provision does not reduce or restrict The Pure Package’s liability for death or personal injury caused by The Pure Package’s negligence or liability for fraud on the part of The Pure Package.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law. The place of performance is London. Any disputes arising in relation to the interpretation of these terms and conditions or in relation to any agreement of which these terms and conditions form part, which cannot be settled amicably, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Pure Package Awards 2017 is an event administered by the The Pure Package Limited incorporating an awards ceremony. It is scheduled to take place in January 2018.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- the “Event” means the Awards;
- “Organiser” means the The Pure Package Limited, a company registered in England, company number 04907211, registered address 48-40 The Arches, New Covent Garden Market, SW8 5PP.;
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or cancel the Awards at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each Delegate shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
- To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the Delegate agrees not to hold the Organiser liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the Delegate during the course of the Event, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for the Event, alteration of the Event schedule, cancellation of the Event, or any error or omission on the part of the Organiser. Any personal information provided as part of the Event registration is used for the purpose for which it has been provided.
- Data Protection: In completing and submitting the registration form, Delegates agree (or it is agreed by the booker on their behalf) that the Organiser may periodically contact Delegates with details of events and services that may be of interest to them. The Organiser may also pass their names and contact details on to other organisations within the Organiser’s group or other third parties such as sponsors.
- If Delegates do not wish to be contacted for any of the purposes outlined in clause 8 above they may opt out by contacting The Pure Package directly.
- By accepting an award, winners agree to display Awards marketing material on their website and premises.
The Pure Package Limited Registered in England no 04907211 VAT Registration no. GB828778078.