Our prices include:
- Individually tailored, freshly made gourmet meals
- Delivery to your door every day (or just on the days that suit you best). Please check our FAQ’s for delivery options.
- On-going support from our nutritional therapists
To receive our bundle prices, days must be paid for together in advance. The minimum number of days that can be paid for at one time is 10 (with the exception of our 5 day Slim & Trim trial).
While it is not possible to switch between the programmes detailed above, we can, with notice, provide you with ad hoc dinners as required which are charged at £9.50 each. The ad hoc evening meal can only be taken in conjunction with any other current programme being delivered, or in conjunction with a programme being delivered to the same address, for example in the bag of a spouse/partner. One dinner cannot be delivered on its own.
We are happiest when you pay with a debit card. We do accept Visa & MasterCard credit cards; however there is a 1.5% service charge for this.
If this isn’t for you try our try our sister company BalanceBox for a cheaper alternative to healthy diet delivery.
Within the above pricing you can make:-
1-3 changes to your food preferences (dislikes or allergies) at no additional cost
4-9 changes will be charged at an additional £5.00 per day
10+ changes or extended personalisation will be charged at our personal chef programme
of £60 per day
* Unfortunately due to the very nature of our Detox & Cleanse Programme & Japanese Body Boost Programme you cannot make any food preference changes to this programme.
The Pure Package Recipe Book – The DIET for FOOD LOVERS
You will find that all our healthy eating secrets are revealed in these pages opening up our knowledge and expertise to a wider audience. A selection of the mouth-watering recipes includes:
– Poached Eggs with Spinach & Feta
– Chicken Noodle Laksa
– Duck and Pearl Barley Cassoulet with Honey & Caraway Parsnips
The Pure Package Recipe Book – The Balance Diet
Following the huge success of The Diet for Food Lovers, Jennifer is back with her second recipe book The Balance Diet and we couldn’t be more proud!