We’ve been doing some nosey-ing about the into the attributes of the most successful film stars, and here’s what we found is needed to succeed:
- Positive energy. You need oodles of it to succeed in Hollywood (or, indeed, anywhere).
- Proactivity. Nothing gets done in any industry-but particularly the film industry-if you sit around waiting for offers to come to you. Make your own opportunities, and success will follow.
- Manners. People remember them. And if you’re up against lots and lots of people all vying for the same thing, manners is an easy way to set yourself apart. (It’s also a nice character trait).
- A thick skin. (You can have a thick skin and still be a nice person.) You won’t find success otherwise.
- Tenacity. (Almost as important as a thick skin) Also known as “if at first you don’t succeed…”
And finally (and one that The Pure Package’s fabulous healthy eating plans can help you with!):
- Dedication. Not only to your desire to succeed, but also to yourself. Look after yourself. Invest in your health and personal energy. There’s a reason all those Hollywood idols look so fabulous-they spend time making sure they glow. Eating well? Check. Sleeping well? Check. Exercise? Check. Regular beauty therapies? Check.
So the good news is that if you decide you just want to look like a film star, without the additional hard work, you know who to call.