We are seeking an energetic & dynamic Marketing Assistant who will help create, develop and implement the marketing strategy for this entrepreneurial organisation. We will look to you to build the company’s position in the market and increase brand awareness and sales. Our ideal candidate will also be willing to gain experience within other departments of this growing entrepreneurial company such as assisting in day to day operational tasks. The successful candidate will work from our office in central London.
Skills we are looking for:
- Advanced skill set in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in WordPress, Mailchimp and Mailing Manager
- A positive, bright & bubbly personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & forward thinking
- Confident, efficient and highly organised
- Great team spirit
- Experience in offline and online marketing an advantage
- Health and Beauty PR experience
- Minimum one year industry experience
- Experience in managing key relationships an advantage
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about health, fitness, nutrition, food and luxurious products – a key part of your role will be to manage our professional relationships with key opinion leaders in the health & fitness industry – such as personal trainers, gyms, therapists, holiday companies and the like.
Salary: Dependent on experience and suitability to role.
This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Please respond via email with your CV and covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org