Our favourite James Bond has recently been filming in London, so we dispatched some spies to find out what we really need to know about Mr Craig: Just exactly how does he always look so good?
Unsurprisingly, it turns out that if you’re a Bond Wanabee, you need plenty of determination and motivation:
- Eat regularly and healthily: plenty of lean protein, and leafy green vegetables.
- For a steady stream of energy, eat smaller portions, more often, and reach only for healthy snacks.
- To get the “cut” look, reducing your carb intake may help for some, particularly in the evenings.
- Any carbs eaten must be complex and as close to nature as possible.
- Cut out processed food – completely.
- Daily exercise (we would recommend working your routine up gradually), working all your major muscle groups every day. Yes, every day. Those muscles aren’t going to define themselves, you know.
And that’s it! We do however have point one and two covered for you, give us a call on 0207 720 3250 to chat about your own dietary requirements, energy levels and personal goals, or drop us an email.