Giving your body a break from dairy is a sure-way to kick-start a healthy, more energetic you. It’s no wonder that so many of our clients choose one of our dairy-free menu options.
Benefits to ditching the dairy include clearer skin, improved digestion and increased weight loss.
Here are 5 tips we use to ensure that our clients never miss the cream, butter or cheese which are so often present in recipes:
- Focus on textures: the crunch of an apple, pop of a cherry tomato, snap of a freshly-picked sugar-pea. Who needs cheese in a salad?!
- Add a dash of spice! Indian and Asian foods are our go-to recipes for dairy-free. The incredible variety of spices and herbs mean the pulses and vegetables can be the stars of the meal. There’s just no need for dairy here!
- Nut milk is a delicious alternative to cow’s milk. Give it a try!
- Experiment with oils. Avocado, almond, sesame – all are packed with their own unique flavour and full of omega-6 and 3 fatty acids.
- Hummus is a healthy and tasty option if you’re craving butter. Simply spread or dip, and enjoy!
If you’re interested in cutting down on dairy or cutting it out completely, contact us today to chat about our delicious dairy-free menu plans: 0207 720 3250.