Win five days of The Pure Package’s gourmet diet delivery food in our new Twitter competition!
The sun is shining and the beach is calling, which means it’s time to get in shape for the summer and reclaim your beach body from the winter excess. And what better way to kick start your new healthy lifestyle than with FIVE free days of The Pure Package’s gourmet weight loss diet food?
To enter and be in with a chance of winning this tasty prize, simply follow The Pure Package on Twitter (@pure_package) and re-tweet our competition tweet with its hashtag (#ppcomp) – it’s as easy as that!
The competition is open to anyone living in London, which includes all postcodes falling within the M25 motorway plus a select few around it including: GU25, SL4, SL5 and KT16 and closes on Thursday 21st of April, with the winner announced on Tuesday 26th April so there’s no time to waste. To re-tweet the competition message, press the Tweet button below:
Terms & Conditions:
- 1) The Pure Package Twitter competition closes on Thursday 21st April at 12:00 midday.
- 2) Entrants must follow and re-tweet the competition tweet (either ‘new style’ re-tweet or older style re-tweet as long as the competition hashtag #ppcomp is present in either) to participate in the competition. Only one entry per Twitter account will be considered, but feel free to spread the message as much you like.
- 3) The winner will be selected at random and announced on Tuesday 26th April and notified by Twitter Direct Message. The Pure Package’s decision is final.
- 4) Entrants must live or work in a postcode falling within the M25 motorway plus a select few around it including: GU25, SL4, SL5 and KT16 and be available for a short telephone consultation with The Pure Package to ensure dietary requirements, allergies, delivery times etc. are catered for if selected as the winner.
- 5) Delivery is made between midnight and 6am only. A convenient place to leave the bag will be arranged with you at the start of your telephone consultation.
- 6) Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash.